- FX Pricing Sales Support Analyst
- Sydney CBD – Large Financial Institution
- Initial 6 month contract – $650 per day
SENIOR SUPPORT ANALYST – FX and Pricing
Seeking an experienced FX/Pricing Support Analyst (Consultant) for a 6 month contract in Sydney CBD
The role is based within a Fast Paced FX & Pricing Team. The team is mid sized and customer facing. It is a production environment requiring the assistance of a Senior Support Analyst on a contract basis. The initial contract is for a period of 6 months, with a potential extension. It is primarily a Support role but may involve some development/coding responsibilities.
The role is based within a large financial institution in the Sydney CBD.
- Provide application support – break-fix and assist business users to develop functional systems
- Create and maintain development and support documentation to ensure the SharePoint site is up to date
- Review and redesign of processes or procedures
- Development of conceptual system design for a small system or sub-system
- Use technical specifications, requirements, standards and procedures to develop / modify structured code to produce quality programs as part of an application development or problem resolution activity
- Improve, enhance and correct systems as necessary
- Highlight potential risks and impacts/implications to systems and validity of documentation (Service Level Agreements).
- Prior experience in (a) similar role(s) – Supporting FX Sales and Trading application(s)
- Technical skillset comprises of Unix, FIX protocol, Sybase, Oracle, SQL, Shell script, JAVA, TCP/IP, MQ middleware
- Ability to work on a rotating roster/after hours and weekend support
- FX/Pricing in Development background preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills – in a client facing environment
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 22/07/2015 at 5PM.