Join a large financial organisation to work for Digital Support team to make sure Digital assets (Mobile Internet Banking) and services are always running smoothly.
- Technology is all about making life easier – but it can only do that when it\’s working properly.
- You\’ll be responsible for resolving support issues, raising problem records, providing fail and fix application support and performing change management activities (including approvals).
- To make sure everything\’s always up to scratch, you\’ll work with other technology groups to run routine maintenance throughout the business and develop systems documentation.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Experience with enterprise monitoring and analytics such as Splunk
- Experience with content management platforms such as AEM
- Experience with cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience with content delivery network systems such as Akamai
- Exposure to mobile App Store asset management (iTunes, Google Play)
- Exposure to iOS/Android application development
- Have a good understanding of Websphere applications
- Strong Unix, JAVA, SQL experience.
- Solid understanding of ITIL V3 with Certification.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and send your resume in Word Format or contact Sanky on 03 9118 2071. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.