- Permanent role in Melbourne CBD
- CommVault, NetBackup, Data Protector, Data Domain exp highly regarded
- Previous exp with Windows, Unix, Databases and NAS platforms
Our client is an expert in networking, systems, converged communications, security, data centre and storage with Microsoft and contact centre technologies. As an experienced Senior Backup Engineer you\’ll be responsible for ensuring that their customers are delivered exceptional service levels.
Preferably you will have 7 years or more experience in a similar role within a vendor environment, with a view to work with tier one clientele.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- Configure and manage customer storage and backup environments
- Capacity reporting & planning and patching
- Management of storage arrays
- Remedy problems, process requests and make changes
- Monitor and resolve incidents
- Engage and support vendors whilst collaborating with internal & external parties
- ITIL qualified with a strong understanding of managed services storage, backup and restore requirements. You also bring excellent customer service and brilliant communication skills to the table.
- Backup and restore on Windows, Unix, Databases and NAS platforms
- Replication, deduplication, off-siting
- Vendor certifications
- CommVault, NetBackup, Data Protector, Data Domain
- SAN and snapshot integration
- Monitoring, alerting, reporting, automation
Our client prides themselves on providing staff with ongoing training and growth opportunities.
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format. For any questions surrounding the role call Cass on 03 8506 6578 and quote job reference number 11947.