- Senior Solution Architect
- 6 months contract opportunity-on a view of extension
- Melbourne based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Rate on offer upto $1150/day Inc Super
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
The Architect defines the end-to-end technical architecture to support the delivery of investment slate, guiding and influencing business delivery and ensuring alignment to target state technology.
Role & Responsibility:
Architects lead the technical direction-setting for an initiative. They deliver an end-to-end technical outcome for initiatives by orchestrating delivery across multiple services. They identify service impacts. They understand how new and existing services will be consumed to deliver an initiative. They work with service architects to shape and sequence initiative features on service backlogs.
- 10+ years\’ experience in the Technology industry
- 5+ years\’ experience in Software Development and Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Suzy on 03 8804 5883 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.