- Senior Sitecore Developer
- Permanent role
- Leading multinational Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Salary ranges from $130k -150K base + super + bonus
- As part of the Technology Team, you will utilise your web Sitecore skills to take responsibility for the delivery of high-quality, customer-facing visual and interactive elements which will be used in client Digital systems to drive strategic outcomes for client’s customers.
- Provide Sitecore/.Net technical expertise.
- Will develop functional and appealing web applications based on industry standard best practices.
- Will be responsible for website maintenance and enhancements.
- Will work with other Frontend and Backend developers in coding and troubleshooting.
- Planning and Organising / Work Management – Establishing a course of action for self to accomplish specific goals.
- Initiative – Making active attempts to influence events to achieve goals, self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks through concern for areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks.
- Communication – Effective use of communication channels in interactions with customers, vendors, management and team. Manage management and stakeholder expectations including through formal and informal reporting.
- Expanding knowledge on backend and Sitecore platform
- Proactively support the uplift of project delivery practices and participate in and contribute to Communities of Practice within client.
- Guide and mentor graduate and associate level developers on best practice
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Project Manager or Reporting Manager
- You may also carry out any other duties reasonably requested by client from time to time.
Qualifications and training:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology – Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- Sitecore Developer Certification (version 8+)
- Minimum 5-7+ years’ experience working on .Net MVC technology, JS framework. Including:
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in delivery and support of web and .Net MVC, and Sitecore applications, integration with API services
- 5+ years’ experience working with SC v.8 and above.
- 5+ years’ experience in developing Sitecore Digital re-platform projects.
- Experience using TDS, Glass, Synthesis or another major ORM Mapper/Wrapper for Sitecore.
- Experience on Helix and exposure to Azure Cloud Hosting platforms is a plus.
- Have demonstrable expert competence level in using development and automated testing tools in the Sitecore / .NET domain using the mocking framework and DI principles.
- Good understanding of software design principles and patterns.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/Mercurial/SVN/TFS.
- Experience developing Restful APIs.
- Experience on Sitecore Search Integrations.
- Experience with SOLID principles and delivering the re-usable, scalable and maintainable code.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are a Senior Sitecore Developer experience in .Net MVC, and Sitecore applications/Sitecore Digital re-platform, integration with API services, Azure Cloud & currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – Sitecore developer, Sitecore Consultant, .Net Sitecore