- Senior Service Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
- Permanent salary on $140k – $150k TEC
- Development skills in various programming languages; compiled, interpreted and scripting.
- Operational understanding including deployments, incident detection and management.
- Expertise in SDLC and improving the lifecycle from inception, design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Strong software monitoring and analytical skills around problem detection.
- Experience leading and motivating teams in a highly pressurised and results orientated environment utilising CI/CD/DevOps.
- Experience in WebSphere Administration and knowledge of relational DB.
- Experience in AWS/Azure including provisioning and deployment of infrastructure using code.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design are desirable.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.