- CyberArk SME with experience in privileged user control system
- Melbourne CBD Location – Great Culture – Stable environment
- Excellent base salary + super + bonus + life time perks on offer!
- Large Financial Organisation
- Great culture!
- Excellent base salary + super + bonus + life time perks!
- CyberArk SME Skills required – CyberArk Privileged user control system (PIM), experience in support (projects, infrastructure), Design of integration solutions
- Melbourne CBD based role
To work as part of a team to provide design and service enhancement skills, and specialist technical support for the set of products used by the Staff Identity team to deliver identity and access management services, with specific responsibility for the CyberArk service.
- Solution design of enhancements for the identity and access management services
- Design, build and deploy solutions for applications wanting to use the CyberArk system to control access to shared privileged credentials.
- Provide advice to identity and access management support staff related to the CyberArk system.
- Contribute to project related activities and meetings to support delivery of project objectives
- Perform technical problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop options and solutions
- Use continuous improvement techniques to enhance the identity and access management services
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in designing, building, deploying and supporting solutions for the control of access to shared privileged credentials using the CyberArk PIM suite of products. (Mandatory)
- Experience with designing, building, deploying and supporting SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions for identity and access provisioning (desirable)
- Experience with designing, building, deploying and supporting single sign-on integrations between web applications and the Tivoli Access Manager WebSEAL product (desirable)
- Experience with design and build of identity and access management solutions using Active Directory in a large corporate environment (desirable)
- F5 APM and SAML identity provider functionality (desirable)
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11925. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.