- Senior Security Analyst
- Mutliple positions
- FIREWALL (Checkpoint & Firewalls experience is highly desirable
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Join the best security team in AUSTRALIA….
Do you have a passion for Security ? If you have HANDS ON, real life experience with Firewall Infrastructure Security this could be opportunity for you !! Don\’t hesitate – Apply NOW !
The role exists to perform build, day to day operations, maintenance, and management of IT security Firewall infrastructure and associated access controls across the Australian Region.
What you will do :
- Will assist with the delivery of the FY18 Security Strategy and drive out remediation activities in the proxy and firewall domains to significantly uplift Client\’s security posture
- Provide technical SME leadership to the team
Responsible for the training of the team members and uplifting capability in the team
- Responsible for the uplift of existing BAU processes and driving out process improvement;
Provides technical SME/consultancy services to projects, other teams in SecOps, the wider Security Services teams and other business units in the bank when needed
- This role is approved and part of the larger SecOps resource plan.
What we need :
- Worked on many security projects and successfully implement the same.
- Worked on analysis of DLP logs and change the policy as per the company\’s requirement.
- Troubleshoot the incidence of firewalls, proxy and DLP products.
- Migration of proxy solution from traditional in house physical appliances to Zscaler cloud solution.
- Fine tune the Proxy, Firewall and DLP policies as per the industry standard.
- Validation of rules most critical firewalls in the client network.
- Remediation work related to security for audit purpose.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.