Senior Scrum Master
- 6-12 Month initial term with the view to extend
- $1000 per day rate
- Melbourne Based role
- Tier 1 Financial Institution
As the Scrum Master you will be guiding a scrum team towards improving the way they work: facilitating sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint demos and ensuring the team works coherently.
* Scrum Master Certification
* Experience working as a Scrum Master on numerous projects especially in a corporate context
* Strong Stakeholder Management skills with the ability to present confidently to Executives, SMEs and project staff
* Experience in CI/CD
* Problem Solving: Identifies and proposes workable solutions to problems from both business and technical perspectives
* Acting as Scrum Master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work (encouraging collaboration, uplifting the capabilities and unlocking the potential of the team by applying different agile techniques).
* Develop deep understanding of commercial objectives by engaging with relevant project participants and meetings
* Anticipate and resolve issues that may arise throughout the project development process.
* Empower developers to take ownership of technical quality and architectural choices in a manner which ensures rigorous thinking, community understanding and great commercial outcomes
* Assess maturity of the team and organization from a Scrum perspective and coach to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Kish on 03 9956 1178 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: