- Looking for a senior resourcing specialist who has experience with Procurement, risk, stakeholder management, Governance, SAP, and Ariba System.
The Senior Analyst will manage the resource and procurement functions on the program and work with key stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes within agreed schedule timeframes and budget. This role will work closely with program finance to ensure resource profile and forecasts align, as well as providing adhoc support to the IMO Ops Lead as required.
The role requires you to be able to have strong influencing and negotiation skills to ensure you meet business unit expectations and tight timeframes while still applying sound remuneration principles. Engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate desired outcomes. You are diligent and work independently with minimal direction and are able to proactively facilitate the removal of \’Blockers\’ that are hindering the progression of the solution delivery. You will also be required to report to the IMO Ops Lead and Transition & Delivery Manager on your status, progress and escalate risks as appropriate.
- 5+ years\’ work experience as a Senior Resourcing Consultant
- Strong project experience across multiple business units and complex environments
- Experience in Banking or Finance industry preferred.
- Exposure to merger or acquisition programs is desirable.
- Experience with Agile project delivery methodology.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- MS Suite including Visio
- Converga PAP
- Solid experience with SAP software system (personnel and requisition)
- Strong understanding of Ariba suite (Sourceline, Guided Buying)
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management ,methods, tools and techniques
- Financial services industry experience
- Robust spreadsheet skills are viewed favourably
- Leadership and project management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Communicate with Influence
- Visio or similar process mapping tools proficiency
- M365 Suite proficiency
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.