- Senior Quality Engineer – Python, CI/CD, APIs, Microservices
- 12 Months contract opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne or Sydney
- Hybrid Model – 2 days in the office
- Rate on offer upto $1000/day incl super
- The Senior Analyst Quality is part of a specialist team/community working across all disciplines (Test Automation, Service Virtualisation and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform quality practices within one or more of the banks Service Teams. In conjunction with Service Reliability Engineering discipline, provide performance, reliability & resilience testing strategies.
- This will require innovation by setting and owning the framework with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialising them into a regular delivery cycle. Identify required resource needs (capacity/capability/training) specific to Service Teams. Work to define and influence the ongoing QE solution process for all delivery by the Service.
- Proactive application of continuous improvement in software quality in the following areas:
- automated functional testing coverage (towards 100%)
- automated unit testing (error handling, algorithm
- verification, exception case coverage, valid flow coverage)
- automated component-based testing including stubs/mocks
- and driver technologies and frameworks
- automated performance and resource consumption testing
- both at unit and component levels
- Ensuring code quality meets industry best practices from the following perspectives:
- Client’s structural and naming convention standards
- Optimal usage of language constructs
- Defining and ensuring quality improvements and needs are included in feature / story acceptance criteria
- Driving the incorporation of quality improvements in new and deployed code (via refactoring strategies)
- Monitoring code quality in real-time via the development and display of code quality dashboards incorporated into the existing CI/CD processes
- Managing transition from outsourced manual and/or assisted testing to automated/realtime/hands-off testing
- Monitor and review dedicated testing work done by third parties (the amount of work, timing, output quality expectations etc) within broader vendor contracts and service expectations
- Participate in testing effort estimates and actuals to deliver stories /
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across Client, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests.
- Implement & monitor quality metrics including trend analysis of discrepancies and defects
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures
- Innovate and embed Quality Engineering practices.
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Drive Agile practices.
- Work with the teams identifying opportunities to deliver Quality Engineering.
- Create and review solution documentation.
- Drive a learning-based culture.
- Expert in software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- At least 5 +years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality
- Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Technical acumen in technologies associated with complex and deeply integrated systems eg: e2e domain, business logic and technology (framework/service architecture)
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering
- APIs, microservices
- Expertise in Python 3 and behave BDD frame work Postman, Postgres SQL, AWS cloud services.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you are a Quality Engineer with experience in Python, CI/CD, APIs, Microservices & currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – Quality Engineer, Automation Test Analyst, Automation Engineer, Senior Automation Analyst, Senior Quality Engineer, Test Engineer, Senior Test Engineer