- Senior Quality Engineer – Automation Testing
- Rate – $900 to $1000 per day
- 6-month contract with the view to extend
- Immediate start
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you would analyze requirements to identify acceptance criteria and test scenarios, collaborating with the team to develop effective strategies and test plans, test execution to ensure the product meets the requirements and is within the defined quality criteria and standards.
What you will bring:
- Experience in software development, solution architecture and quality engineering experience in multiple environments.
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Outstanding organizational skills, with focus on Agile/Scrum practices
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira, Confluence, Perfecto, Postman, SQL, JMeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins.
- Interest and experience with the entire application stack; from network, security, through platform OS to application code
- API / Microservices testing experience in Payment\’s domain
- Payment\’s domain experience- one of these (NPP, International payments, Domestic payments)
- Automation testing experience
- Cloud native microservices testing experience
- API testing experience
- AWS experience
- Java coding or java-based application testing experience
- Postman and SOAP UI
Nice to have
- Kafka related testing
- Performance testing
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.