- Senior Quality Engineer
- Salary on offer upto $132k/annum + bonus
- Permanent opportunity
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
- Minimum 7 years of experience in IT
- Must have – understand how to read java code (not have to be a developer).
- At least 5 years\’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Functional Knowledge on workflow applications is preferred
- Technical expertise to debug, fix and coach Test Automation
- Expert with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Expert in Quality Engineering in APIs, microservices (nice to have).
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Strong knowledge on Agile testing life cycle and responsibility within the tribe.
- Strong knowledge on Functional Testing tools like Selenium, Java, Maven, Cucumber, GIT/bit bucket, Jenkins/Bamboo, Test Management tool (ALM/QTEST etc.)
- Managing transition from outsourced manual and/or assisted testing to automated/realtime/hands-off testing
Ensuring code quality meets industry best practices from the following perspectives:
- Client structural and naming convention standards
- Optimal usage of language constructs
- Driving the incorporation of quality improvements in new and deployed code (via refactoring strategies)
Proactive application of continuous improvement in software quality in the following areas:
- automated functional testing coverage (towards 100%)
- automated unit testing (error handling, algorithm
- verification, exception case coverage, valid flow coverage)
- automated component-based testing including stubs/mocks
- and driver technologies and frameworks
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.