We are looking for candidates with exceptional technical skills to enable us to migrate to cloud faster, safer. In return you will have an opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Public Cloud technology stack.
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Development Technical Lead or Engineering Manager.
Design & Build
- Experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot (Must).
- Participating in the following areas:
- automated functional testing coverage (towards 100%)
- automated unit testing (error handling, algorithm verification, exception case coverage, valid flow coverage)
- automated component-based testing including stubs/mocks and driver technologies and frameworks
- automated performance and resource consumption testing both at unit and component levels client structural and naming convention standards
- Driving the incorporation of quality improvements in new and deployed code (via refactoring strategies).
- Managing transition from outsourced manual and/or assisted testing to automated/real time/hands-off testing.
- Driving an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across Client, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests.
- Providing insights & trend analysis of discrepancies and defects against agreed quality metrics.
- Proactively managing risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures.
What you will bring:
- You must have hands on experience writing JAVA code, specifically using Spring Boot
- AWS experience, Certification preferred. Azure experience, highly regarded
- Experience with Python, Shell
- Experience with Cloud performance engineering techniques
- Experience with Performance tuning of databases
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Experience in some of the following tools: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, JMeter, Rest, Protractor, GitHub, Lean FT, API, Microservices, Service Virtualisation, Cucumber, Wire mock, Groovey, Docker
- Lua experience is a bonus
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: