- Senior Quality Automation Engineer – Mainframes
- Permanent role with excellent Salary
- Melbourne CBD
- Permanent role
- Dynamic and challenging role
Role and Purpose:
As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team you will work across all disciplines (Test Automation, Performance Engineering, Service Virtualization and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform quality practices within the banks platform teams.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Identify, develop and execute automated or performance testing strategies
- Drive an Automation led approach for Unit, System and SIT the client, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests
- Identify and proactively drive blockers to resolution
- Apply knowledge of CD-CI frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements
- Look for the opportunity to apply Service Virtualisation to increase upstream quality
- Identify environment and data requirements
- Work with other team members to refine the product backlog, estimate features, epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- Disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
- A demonstrated agile mindset in delivery and ability to build strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- 4+ years\’ experience in some of the following tools: Selenium,Jira, Confluence.
- Must have worked on Mainframes application
- Must have Banking domain experience.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.