Working in an Agile/Waterfall environment on delivery of multiple projects with microservices/Cloud infrastructure in Cards Technology team, the Senior Quality Analyst is responsible to work across all disciplines (including test Automation and Quality Analytics), enable and transform quality practises within Cards Technology teams. To provide testing strategies, set and own the framework with new and existing tools, processes, practices, industrialise them into a regular delivery cycle and work with the project team to deliver high quality solutions to meet the business requirement.
- 7+ years of experience working in technical testing and/or Support using Continuous Improvement and Continual Delivery techniques
- Proven experience in testing with microservices in Cloud infrastructure is highly desirable.
- Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
- Java Programming
- Clean Coding
- Git, Jenkins2, Gradle, Docker
- REST APIs
- Unit Testing (Junit)
- qTest and Quality Centre
- Change Delivery Knowledge of Cobol, JCL, DB2, IMSDB, MVS Assembler, MQ Series, SQL, Ezytrieve, Endevor, DFSort, BMC Remedy, OPC
- Cards Asset application skills: VisionPlus TRAMS (Transaction Management System), ACAPS, BaseGlobal
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.