- Senior Quality Analyst
- 12 Months contract on a view to extend
- Daily rate: $700 – $850 (Inc. Super) per day
About the role
Working in an Agile/Waterfall environment on delivery of multiple projects with microservices/Cloud infrastructure in Cards Technology team, the Senior Quality Analyst is responsible to work across all disciplines (including test Automation and Quality Analytics), enable and transform quality practices within Cards Technology teams. To provide testing strategies, set and own the framework with new and existing tools, processes, practices, industrialize them into a regular delivery cycle and work with the project team to deliver high quality solutions to meet the business requirement.
- Work as a crucial component of a project team to deliver high quality solutions with microservices/Cloud infrastructure.
- Plan and design test approaches according to business requirements
- Define test cases (positive and negative) according to user acceptance criteria
- Participate in testing effort estimates and actuals to deliver stories /features
- Drive an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing
- Incorporate automated tests into CI/CD processes
- Undertake testing activities as required in relation to software solutions ensuring they meet agreed specifications
- Coach, mentor & guidance of other team members & continuous skill uplift across the asset
- Participate in relevant Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective, User acceptance tests
- Consult with the product owners and business analyst to define user acceptance tests
- In conjunction with Service Reliability Engineering and developers to ensure the coding & software solutions meet agreed specifications and improve, enhance test environments as necessary
- Work with developers to drive the incorporation of quality improvements in new and deployed code.
- 7+ years of experience working in technical testing and/or Support using Continuous Improvement and Continual Delivery techniques
- Proven experience in testing with microservices in Cloud infrastructure is highly desirable.
- Apache Camel
- Java 8 or 11
- Clean Coding
- Git, Jenkins2, Gradle, Docker
- REST APIs
- Unit Testing (Junit)
- qTest and Quality Centre
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.