- Permanent Career Opportunity
- Salary Range on offer: $150k – $170K Inc Super + bonus + other perks (work life balance, discounts on home loans etc)
- Melbourne Based Multiple roles
The ideal candidates will be working on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services and/or Azure.
A focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as SQL, Python and APIs.
Skills & Experience:
- You will be part of a squad and provide daily updates to the Engineering Manager and the broader team on all aspects of agile delivery
- Platform/Infrastructure including security and compliance
- Hands on development in API and integration, experience with infrastructure tools such as Ansible and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded
- Domain knowledge in operational risk domain is highly regarded
- Keep up to date with new tools and technologies relevant to the Service and proactively promote new tool adoption
- Guide and nurture developers in the use of best practices and guardrails
- Adopt to Rally for features and stories with effort estimation for Development activity and track completion of stories within sprints
- Work with business stakeholders to extract, understand and challenge the requirements
- Technological Governance & Quality Assurance – Execute a program of governance and assurance activities (deliverable reviews, code inspection, targeted non-functional testing, code review and support Technology objectives with respect to architecture, development operation and technology operations.
- AWS or Azure exp, cloud engineering, python development, airflow
Nice to have:
- ETL, how to build ETL and how to build ETL using python, solution designer exp, knowledge with operational risk domain
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.