- Senior Project Manager – IT Applications and Infrastructure
- ACT – Tuggeranong – Initial 5 month contract
- PRINCE 2 – Large Government agency
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Seeking an experienced Project Manager to run a transition project involving multiple agencies across Applications & Infrastructure in Canberra ACT.
A large government agency in Tuggeranong, Canberra is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager for an initial 5 month contract for an immediate start. The Senior Project Manager is engaged to run a major transition project involving multiple agencies and across Applications Services and Infrastructure.
The successful candidate is required to undertake police check to be conducted. Start date is subject to finalised police check.
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance is essential
- Prior experience in major ICT projects; Applications and Infrastructure related
- Proven cross agency experience; government experience highly regarded
- Experience in Infrastructure and Applications Development
- PRINCE 2 capability and certification
- Highly developed stakeholder, relationship management and documentation skills
- Relevant tertiary and industry qualifications – PRINCE 2.
Applications close 11/02/2015. Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300.