- Parramatta !!
- Long term contract until 2017 finiancial yr end + ext
- Rate – upto $ 1050/day
Senior Project Manager – Infrastructure
- Sydney!! Parramatta!!
- Starting Sep\’16 until end of Financial year 2017+ view to extend
- Infra PM – Upgrades/Migration !!
One of our top clients in Sydney is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager in Infrastructure with experience in Upgrades and Migration in ICT projects.
Their prime responsibility is to provide leadership across a range of technologies including data centre design, software driven data centre technologies, storage infrastructure, server hyper consolidation,data centre networking, and modern security infrastructure.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Strong experience as an Senior Project manager – Infrastructure
- Demonstrated high level experience and broad technical knowledge of modern ICT infrastructure technologies and large-scale implementation of platforms across a broad range of technologies including data centres, server virtualization and hyper-convergence, consolidated storage solutions, networks, mainframe, etc;
- Demonstrated experience in managing major data centre upgrades and/or migrations including all aspects of ICT Infrastructure;
- Demonstrated high level of experience in implementing major business systems infrastructure software and hardware upgrades;
- Demonstrated high level experience in engaging and managing major vendors;
- Demonstrated ability and resilience in overcoming project obstacles to meet schedule and financial targets; and to act independently while multi-tasking to deliver key deliverables;
- Extensive project management planning, execution, project financial management and reporting experience in large and complex organisations with associated knowledge and experience in organisational change / benefits management and IT service delivery and service management. PRINCE2 Certification at practitioner level is preferred.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders (internally and externally); set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; and execute with limited information and ambiguity;
- Excellent inter-personnel skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision with proven facilitation, influencing, negotiation and strong analytical, problem solving skills and business acumen.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: httpssss://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: httpsss://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au