Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
6 Months contract with the view to extend
Daily rate on offer is upto $1200 (Inc. Super)
Customer Focus | Courage | Collaborates | Drives Engagement | Decision Quality | Situational Adaptability | Plans & Aligns | Develops Talent | Nimble Learning | Instils Trust | Being Resilient | Strategic mindset | Demonstrates self-awareness | Ensures Accountability
- Escalate breaches, material risk issues and potential loss events as appropriate
- Project Integration Management – Ensure that project planning, execution and control are properly integrated.
- Project Communications Management – Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Change Management – Ensure an effective change management plan is developed ensuring that the required change is achieved.
- Benefits Management – Facilitate delivery of the business outcomes and to enable the project sponsor to realise return on investment.
- Knowledge Management – Adhere and contribute to knowledge management objectives and processes. Ensure knowledge harvesting occurs at all appropriate phases of the project.
Required Skills and Experience
- 10+ years\’ experience working in project management preferably in a financial institution
- Extensive experience in project management of a multi stream global roll out for large scale organisation in HCM and or Payroll
- Experience in managing multi skills teams of 30+ members
- Excellent benefit and financial management skills
- Excellent people Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.