- Senior Project Manager – Data, BI
- 9 Months Contract opportunity on a view to extension
- Sydney based role – Large Energy client
- Rate range on offer is from $900 – $1100/day incl. super
- Must have exceptional technical project management skills and proven experience in managing large complex Data projects
About the role:
- We are seeking an experienced Technical Senior Project Manager in Data and BI space to support key initiatives within our transformation. This role will be instrumental in managing the detailed design and delivery of an uplifted Data Platform in Microsoft Azure, aligned to the Data Vault methodology including meeting tight deadlines to ensure capability is released in time to support other dependant initiatives in the Transformation program. These activities will include engaging key stakeholders to understand requirements, manage expectations, and manage dependencies as well as ensure the project is supported with the right level of communication and change management.
- The role will also work closely with Data Governance, Architecture functions and IT to ensure adherence to frameworks, standards and architecture. To be successful in the role, you will bring a mature approach in managing expectations transparently, while thriving in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- We are looking for someone who has exceptional technical project management skills and proven experience in managing large complex Data projects with tight deadlines. Your project management experience coupled with strong communication and influencing skills will ensure your success in the role.
Required skills & certifications
- Project/Programme Management Certifications e.g., Prince2, PMBOK, MSP
- Technical Change management Certifications e.g. ITIL, Agile, SDLC.
- Azure Tech Stack (e.g., Data Lake, DevOps, Synapse), Data Vault Modelling, Vault speed experience
- Manage highly complex technology-based changes based on the Client\’s Technology Roadmap and/or the Client\’s Transformation Portfolio
- Manage all aspects of technology changes based on eTech ITIL Change and Release standards, using the appropriate System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including adherence to project and program governance standards
- Lead technology change specialists and teams to deliver within mandated timeframes and quality, technology that enables Client\’s Business Divisions to achieve the desired Benefits
- Responsible for the initial estimation, submission for approval, baselining and management of technology change financial budgets and schedules
- Manage and deliver regular executive level status reporting on technology change related milestones, risks, issues, mitigations, constraints, dependencies, budgets and schedules
- Responsible and accountable for building a collaborative approach for technology changes with impacted internal and external stakeholders, ensuring communications, training and associated change interdependencies are managed
- Lead technology procurement tasks based on Client\’s Procurement Guidelines. Manage the establishment of associated legal instruments to ensure Client achieves the best \”value for money\” and service standards
- Manage third party vendors to ensure delivery of services/products to standards and time frames acceptable to Client.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.