- Change/Project Manager – Canberra ACT
- 2 year fixed term contract – $150K
- Large national government organisation
SENIOR CHANGE / PROJECT MANAGER
Seeking an experienced Change / Project Manager for a fixed term 2 year opportunity in Canberra ACT.
The Senior Project Manager – Business Change will focus on the people side of change related to the National System Transition Program – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise employee and industry acceptance of the National System and minimise resistance. This role will work to drive streamlined change and increase benefit realisation, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Contribute specialist expertise to develop organisational capability to realise Program benefits
- Identify and manage anticipated organisational and industry resistance to change
- Manage risk mitigation activity to address significant program delivery risk
- Create a change management strategy; including actionable deliverables and integrate change management activities into project plans
- Prepare and maintain the project management products required by the Program Control Strategy, including the project plan, project logbook and work packages
- Manage the project\’s governance and assurance processes and monitor progress of the project, manage related risks and prepare project status reports and Executive reports as required
- Liaise within the business and with the Program Team to ensure that dependencies are identified and there is no duplication in related projects
- Facilitate decisions required to progress the project and inform the Program Manager of any deviations from the plan
- Manage the production of the required products and assets, including quality reviews, acceptance handover to the business owner as required
- Take responsibility for overall progress, resolving issues, management of assets, quality reviews and initiating corrective action where necessary.
- Formal qualifications in Change Management methodology (Prosci® ADKAR or equivalent)
- Significant experience and high-level expertise in leading business transformational change and benefits realisation
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
- A practical understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence contributions from people from a diverse range of business areas
- Knowledge of procurement and supplier management
- Government experience will be highly regarded
Apply here or contact Damian or Andy on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 11/09/2015.