Contract Opportunity in Melbourne
The Senior IS Project Manager must be a delivery focused leader possessing strong organisational, presentation and communication skills. Responsible for the successful delivery of the IS component for strategic business projects and/or programs of works. The successful candidate will build and maintain strong relationships with the IS Portfolio Planning and Reporting team, business Project Managers, business stakeholders and various IS team managers and will be comfortable presenting at an executive level.
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 7 years+ in a senior management position.
- Significant professional experience managing multifaceted programs at a senior level.
- Proven track record in negotiating successful outcomes with Sponsors, Project Managers and stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at a senior level.
- Proven expertise in managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience running RFPs/RFIs.
- Experience at managing vendor relationships.
- Experience with and qualifications in Six Sigma, Lean highly regarded.
- Experience with using Agile (and knowing when and how to best use it) will be highly regarded.
- Mandatory or working towards: Recognized and current project management qualifications from either AIPM or PMI.
- Relevant undergraduate/post-graduate qualifications.
- Demonstrated understanding of standard program/ project techniques including reporting, scheduling, dependency manager and milestone tracking techniques within a Program Delivery Office environment.
- Expert knowledge using and interpreting Microsoft Project (or another scheduling tool) is essential.
REQUIRED SKILLS –
- Candidate must be a business oriented PM
- MEDALLIA or an Equivalent platform implementation experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills – must be able to communicate well with different business teams
- Vendor Management experience
- AGILE background preferred.
- End-to-end delivery experience
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.