Purpose of the role
The main purpose of this role is to provide SME support to stakeholder businesses, to provide insightful data analytics and analysis on customer portfolio segmentation and workload metrics criteria, monitor progress of portfolio objectives to ensure initiatives are aligned to organisational strategy, vision, goals and values of the business and in the achievement of agreed costs and benefits.
- Accountable for analysis & reporting, and governance within stakeholder portfolios by conducting regular reviews, verifying portfolios are in line with the objectives of the business and taking action to escalate issues when required.
- Accountable for the delivery of sophisticated and complex analytics enabling contribution and feedback to be provided to the business on strategic and operational capability, vision and goals of the portfolio process.
- Contribute to the development of business case supporting portfolio management and monitoring change to ensure achievement of quality financials and scope. Ensure a comprehensive assessment of the approach, plan, cost, benefits, risks and fit with strategy is performed.
- Conform with all internal operating procedures relevant to the position.
- Management and prioritisation of the elements of work to ensure that business as usual performance is optimised whilst any strategic, change management or integration initiative is being implemented within implementation deliverables.
- Liaison with key contacts listed within working relationships and other business units that will provide a focal interface to manage and implement business unit process change initiatives.
- Reduction in unit cost for the business unit by providing a continuous improvement platform to identify project initiatives for consideration by business unit.
- Knowledge of organisational structure and segments
- Minimum 5 years service in operations or leadership experience.
- Front line experience
- Relationship management skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Highly effective influencing skills.
- Exceptional business acumen and high level written communication skills.
- Strong change management experience.
- Business Process Re-engineering experience (Preferred).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.