- Senior Program Architect
- 6 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Melbourne based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Rate on offer upto $1100/day Inc Super
The Architect defines the end-to-end technical architecture to support the delivery of investment slate, guiding and influencing business delivery and ensuring alignment to target state technology. Program Architect on SCRR (Simplification, Capacity, Risk and Refresh) Program, handling the banks extreme risk mitigations across approx handling the banks extreme risk mitigations across approx.
Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives.
Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- 10+ years\’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years\’ experience in Software Development and Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.