- Senior Performance Engineer
- Permanent role
- Salary upto $140k/annum + Bonus
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
- Performance center / Jmeter/ Gatling experience
- AppDynamics/ Splunk / ELK skills
- Cloud experience (AWS/ Azure/ GCP)
- Performance tuning expertise
- Extensive experience in client delivery management and/or professional services
- Strong understanding of Performance Testing, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration and related practices and ideas
- Cloud Technology Certifications and application of these technologies for resilience and performance.
- Experience working in Agile environments and practicing Continuous Deployment and Integration
- Experience across full software development lifecycle: Analysis, Development, Testing, Configuration Management, Deployment and Release
Your role is to have deep Cloud Computing knowledge and be able to provide Performance and Resilience Engineering suggestions throughout the whole SLDC and not just testing. You\’d work across multiple squads collaborating with individual developers and manager engineers on unit test strategy, test solutions and help identify code coverage targets.
- Ensuring a solution will be designed, implemented, and operationally supported to meet non-functional requirements for performance (examples include throughput, latency, or memory usage).
- Focus on performance from a Customer Experience perspective and providing confidence into production deployments, ensuring that customer usage growth can be supported by the architecture / solution.
- Having deep Cloud Computing and being able to provide Performance Engineering suggestions throughout the whole SLDC.
- Ensuring Design / Architecture changes are assessed for operational performance risks such as impacts to Capacity, Reliability, Scalability and Transaction Performance.
- Validating non-functional requirements post deployment by monitoring production systems and comparing them to in flight development activities.
- Regularly lead refactoring workshops/activities, to continuously address technical debt and keep the platform evergreen.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.