Paramatta – Sydney
12 Months Contract
Large Government Client
Senior Oracle developers to work on converting existing Oracle 11g Forms into PL/SQL ORDS exposed services. and to convert 1200+ Oracle 10r2 Forms, Oracle 10r2 Reports and Crystal reports into an Apex based application. The developers will be working across 2 legacy applications that require replacement or modernisation.
- Develop and maintain new and existing Oracle APEX Interfaces.
- Develop and maintain existing Oracle 11g &10r2 Forms & Reports.
- Ensure proper security controls are integrated accordingly.
- Work with the project team to address business needs and feedback throughout the development cycle.
- Unit test all the changes with proper test cases.
- Provide support to existing Oracle based production systems.
- Extensive experience with developing and maintaining Oracle APEX based applications.
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining Oracle 11g Forms and Reports based applications
- Extensive experience of Oracle 11g/12c/19c Database, SQL, PL/SQL programming.
- Sound Knowledge in SAP BO & Crystal Reports
- Knowledge in software development and installation, change management, and testing.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/issues simultaneously.
EXPERIENCE IN TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
- Extensive experience with Oracle 11g &10r2 Forms and Reports | 5+ years
- Extensive experience with Oracle APEX | 5+ years
- Extensive experience with SQL and PL/SQL | 5+ years
- Solid experience with Oracle 11g/12c/19c database – 5+ years
- Solid experience with HTML, CSS, Java Script or JQuery – 3+ years.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements