- Must have experience in Oracle Financial Services Analytical Application
- Large financial organisation
- Great Team – Technical Leadership opportunity
- Permanent role – Excellent $$$ on offer for this technical leadership role
- Based in Docklands
- Oracle Software development – Must have OFSAA experience
- Great Culture
The Senior Oracle Developer role will provide requirements engineering, solution engineering and software engineering across the function.
This role works closely with Data Architecture and Solutions Architecture teams, IT partners as well as the Business Communities. It utilises Unix Oracle technology to deliver solutions and has Mainframe and Data Stage, Oracle Data Integrator a variety of technologies.
- Take Lead, develop and motivate team members through sharing and exhibiting best practices and performance management and development planning.
- Engineering software solutions that meet business needs that meets short to medium term requirements
- Selection of software to undertake the delivery of the solution and functional disposition within the data services function to meet commercial needs of reducing time to market and long term operational costs
- Selection of software to undertake the delivery of the solution and functional disposition within the data services function to meet commercial needs and tradeoffs of meeting time to market and reducing long term operational costs
- Ensure adequate communication, knowledge sharing and issue resolution across multiple project teams.
- Ensure that interfaces and integration components are developed according to architectural and sustainable development best practices
- Identify operational inefficiencies or potential problems, developing and implementing strategies for the resolution of problems whilst maintaining effective performance and productivity
The successful applicant will be a seasoned application developer and solution designer and software engineer. They will have a strong technical depth, and deep understanding of the merits of the design of various warehousing frameworks.
Apply today by clicking on the \’Apply Now\’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 11582. For enquiries, please contact Nitin Verma on (03) 8506 6546.