- Experienced Network Project Manager paying excellent $$$
- Contract role until June 2016 in Melbourne CBD
- PM with experience in upgrade projects on firewalls, proxy, network switching
Adaps are seeking to engage a Senior Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract in Melbourne.
- IT Network related Project Manager
- Experience in upgrade projects in firewalls, proxy and network switching
- December 2015 to June 2016
- Over 12 years experience in IT industry with demonstrated experience as a Network Project Manager
- Demonstrated previous experience managing projects in Firewall upgrades and migration, Proxy implementation and migration, and network switching infrastructure upgrades.
- Previous experience in vulnerability Management and intruder Detection / Prevention systems would be highly regarded.
- Excellent Stakeholder manager capability
- Ability to work in a matrix management environment
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587. Applications close on 30.11.15
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: