This role is responsible for designing, operating and maintaining Client\’s Enterprise network leveraging the latest in high scale networking hardware, multi-tier topology and advanced tooling. This role is pivotal in driving technology changes that ensure a safe and reliable network, identify roadmaps to cater customer requirements, drive root cause of complex issues within the team and external vendors, develop automated tooling and implement design optimizations that drive reliability.
The successful applicant will be an operational expert accountable for the service resilience, risk, security and change management impacting Enterprise network. They will identify opportunities to deliver operational maturity uplifts, automate standard operational processes, effectively manage risks, security and compliance as well as being on-point for incidents when they occur.
Technology and experience:
- Minimum of 7+ years\’ experience in networking technologies.
- Strong practical knowledge of designing, implementing and troubleshooting network in a multi-vendor environment such as Cisco/Juniper etc.
- Strong practical knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching protocols (examples: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, and STP) and datacenter environment.
- Proven crisis management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science/IT and/or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in network operations/support.
- Experience in shell Scripting and/or coding languages such as Python, Perl, or Shell (bash, ksh, csh) or similar.
- Industry certifications such as CCIE, JNCIE etc.
- A relevant degree in a related technical discipline or equivalent experience in a large – scale network environment.
- Ability to work in and keep up with a fast-moving environment via effective prioritization and time management.
- ITIL certifications a plus
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6548 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: