- Senior Analyst, .Net Developer – Docklands, Melbourne
- Permanent role – Financial institution – $115K
- .NET – C# – BI – Entity – SQL – MVC – Silvelight
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Seeking an experienced Senior C#.NET Developer for a permanent position based in Docklands, Melbourne VIC.
The focus of this role is to operate as .Net specialist developing and managing Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions. You will provide technology based services incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet business needs.
- Providing ownership/accountability for the investigation of user requirements/problems and for developing technology solutions in accordance
- Contributing to the development of design specifications, including detailed design specifications
- Developing, maintaining and testing programs according to detailed technical, functional and non-functional specifications
- Contributing to the development of systems documentation and providing system support by providing fail and fix application support.
This role will be a challenging and rewarding opportunity which will best suit an individual with a strong technical capability that enjoys a role which encompasses a strong focus on business partnering combined with technical delivery.
- Prior experience in C#, Silverlight 5.0, ASP.NET, WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework and SQL Programming
- Highly skilled in .NET Framework
- Experience in MVVM, MVC
- Contribution to (or familiarity) Open Source projects highly regarded
- ASP.NET MVC 5.0, Webapi 2, HTML5, AnjularJs, CSS and Bootstrap experience preferred
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 03 8506 6553 and quote reference number 693299. Applications close 02/12/2014.