- Senior Mobile Application Developer – React Native
- 11 Months Contract with Large Government Organisation
- Location: Parramatta, Sydney
- Start date: ASAP
- We are seeking a candidate who possesses experience in designing mobile applications, specifically with a focus on Android/iOS platforms, using React Native. The ideal candidate should be proficient in utilizing common re-usable plug-ins, frameworks, and solutions, while adopting a mobile-first mindset throughout the development process.
- Rate range on offer from $800 – $960/day Inc. Super
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by client
- Candidate must hold Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship
- Candidate must provide COVID Vaccination certificate
- Benefits: 5min walk to public transport (trains, buses and the new light rail) at Parramatta, access to online ICT industry learning subscriptions, ongoing on-the-job training and development, long term projects and opportunities to upskill in desired ICT areas
About the role: The Senior Mobile App Developer will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Mobile Applications for the client. A primary function of this role is to utilise expert industry skills and knowledge in successful delivery of mobile software applications in the Client’s environment. A critical component of these mobile capabilities is to integrate with other systems.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement high quality secure Mobile Applications for Android/iOS in React Native in accordance with SDLC and Development Frameworks in large and complex organisations
- Design mobile applications using common re-usable plug-ins, frameworks and solutions where appropriate, with a mobile-first mindset for Android/iOS apps using React Native
- Work closely with the project team and UI/UX designer to successfully deliver mobile applications
- Implement front-end business applications that integrates the solution with the back-end web application server, Layer 7 and SIEM tools
- Contribute towards the support and maintenance of existing production code in the field while developing and delivering new enhancements and products
- Develop enterprise mobile applications with image recognition and geo-spatial capabilities
- Work as a member of an Agile cross-functional team to deliver solutions within a front-end digital environment consistent with client’s expectations
- Ensure development of documentation in support of projects deliverables. This may include design and user training documentation.
To be successful in this role, candidate will have
- Minimum 4 years mobile applications development experience and at least 2 years’ experience working as a senior developer on major IT programs/projects
- Minimum 3 years mobile app development experience on major IT programs/projects, using React Native
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in highly secure mobile app development including implementing security related OWASP recommendations within the code, authentication, tokenization, key management and encryption
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the mobile app
- Working knowledge of application and web servers including JBoss and Apache Tomcat
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and design high quality mobile applications that enhances user experience (UX)
- Experience with using team collaboration / development tools, preferably with experience using JIRA, Confluence and continuous integration / deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo
- Demonstrated experience in development of native Android apps for mobiles within a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile, SCRUM
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received.
If you have some level of programming experience using React Native or Swift/Kotlin technologies and currently holds Australian Permanent Residency Visa or Citizenship, we would love to hear from you
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
For Search purposes – Swift, React Native, React-Native, Mobile Developer, IOS Developer, Android Developer, Mobile/IOS, Application Developer, Kotlin, Swift