- 2 X Senior positions in Melbourne CBD
- MS Dynamics experience in a Software solutions fast paced environment
- New/ Exciting projects
Senior MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant wanted to drive the strategy across our well known my clients owned and online channels within their Software solutions division. The ideal candidate will be a proficient database and analytics strategist who takes a solutions-orientated approach to CRM systems architecture/ development.
You will ideally have a background in digital marketing and CRM, from large online, software development houses or the marketing industry. You must have proven experience managing external agencies agencies and working with a number of key decision makers stakeholders.
You will assist in the growth of the existing CRM practise. Working across a range of CRM projects, your previous experience will see you engaging closely with key business stakeholders to capture requirements and deliver technical/functional specifications for existing CRM projects to a wide variety of clients.
- Microsoft Dynamics 2013, 2015
- Recent experience utilising CRM platforms to undertake marketing activities and campaigns
- Delivery of succinct and accurate insights and information to track and improve their performance
- Storyboarding, use case, workshop faciliation, prototyping etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge of CRM and marketing industry trends in using digital technology
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and time management skills
Apply by sending your CV in word format NOW!
Note: The ideal candidate will have prior experience within Software solutions (brand new build) or large Agile software Development houses. Only successful candidates will be contacted.