Senior Java Programmer
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Multiple positions
- Working within Client Digital Service Engines Platform
- Challenging and Rewarding role within a High Performing Team
- Melbourne CBD
- Excellent Pay Package $130K + Bonus+ Perks with some flexibility
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Analyst – Java Programmer role for a Large financial organisation in Melbourne CBD.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer within the Service Engines Team, you will be part of an agile team and be heavily involved across Digital in delivering service engines across the platforms to enhance the customer experience.
Required experience and technical skills:
- Java 8
- Spring, Spring Boot, Hystrix, Apache Camel
- Testing using JUnit, Mockito, TDD/BDD
- Build Tools – Gradle and Maven
- Rest API design and implementation
- Some experience in the integration world – RESTFul APIs
- Data layer experience with some of JPA, Hibernate, Eclipselink, SQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins or similar
To be successful in the role you will have a proven track record of designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs either in one major program or a range of programs across multiple platforms. You will be an excellent communicator with a focus on team working, skilled in analysis and problem solving and have had previous experience using Gradle, Maven and Spring (Especially Spring Boot).
This role is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your designing and coding capabilities in one of Australia\’s largest financial institutions. Your innovation, can-do attitude and experience in Java(Spring Boot) will see you highly regarded.
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format quoting REF: 12863 for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Kish on 03 8506 6521 or Lisa on 03 9956 1175.