- Senior Java Developer role
- Agile Development Experience
- Canberra based role – Government Organisation
- Long term contract role with possible extensions
- Excellent $$$\’s on offer
A Senior Java Developer with commercial experience and strong background in application and integration architecture. Develop and maintain server based Search and Rescue systems primarily developed in Java 8, Oracle 11g in a UNIX environment.
The position\’s primary focus is to develop / enhance / support all Java applications. This will include the following:
- Working with our business partners to identify / analyse / document requirements;
- Designing, coding, review, testing and implementing complex application changes;
- Must have 7 – 10+ years of Java/ J2EE Development experience, Oracle and Unix (Solaris)
- Experience in Java EE, JPA, JAXB, PL/SQL, Geo-Spatial Tools (WMS Services, Open Layers), XSD Schema creation, SOAP & Restful web services (client & server)
- Demonstrated experience in the following tools and technologies is desirable:
* Source Control Management (subversion/GIT)
* Automated Unit and System Integration testing (Maven/Ant/Jenkins)
* Dependency Management
* PERL, C/C++
Australian Citizenship is desired, however applicants with Australian Permanent Residency status will also be considered.
If you are interested in this role, please apply using the link.
Please contact Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 or Nitin Verma with ref no#12173 for any further queries.