- Permanent role with Tier 1 Bank
- Salary: up to $150k
- Must have experience with Java, SpringBoot, AWS. LDAP Protocol experience is nice to have
Be a part of the team that develops and maintains micro-services and micro front ends that make up Bank Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) platform – a Category A Tier 1 service having near to 100% availability requirements and a multi cloud footprint. The team uses best in class technologies and practices to continuously develop, integrate and deploy cutting edge identity and authentication experiences for Bank customers.
These experiences are developed with a mobile-first focus and includes digital identity, single and multi-factor authentication, biometric (fingerprint, faceprint and voice) authentication, trusted device registration, device management, credential management etc.,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyse, design, and implement features for Enterprise identity and access management system.
- Follow the established standards for design, process, and tech workload allocation within the scrum team. Ensure sufficient design guidance exists at story kick-off.
- Participate in quality assurance activities including code reviews, test coverage for own work, and test framework maintenance.
- Exposure in working with CI/CD, DevOps practices, processes, and tooling. Docker, AWS is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge and Experience in the Identity and Access Management space including relevant protocols and standards such as OAuth, OIDC, FAPI, SAML, LDAP etc. is desirable.
- Experience in enterprise database/directories (eg. RDBMS, Active Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, ForgeRock OpenDJ, Ping Directory Services, eTrust/CA Directory) is desirable.
- Expertise in enterprise security integration (eg. TLS, PKI, Key Management, Firewalls, Networking and routing, load balancing etc) is desirable.
Skills & Experience:
- Core Java (ideally Java 8 or greater), J2EE, Spring Boot Experience.
- Experience in DevOps role.
- Have in-depth understanding of microservice architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts.
- Previous experience in identity and access management development is desirable.
- Experience in LDAP and LDAP Server: Oracle OUD or OpenDJ Preferred.
- Experience working on critical, highly available production systems.
- Experience with distributed, event driven systems and using messaging protocols. Apache Kafka preferred.
- Build and automation tools (Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders.
- Experience working with containers and container orchestrations (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience working and building cloud-based applications and build tools (AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0480 094 306 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.