- Senior Java Developer
- Permanent opportunity with Tier1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $160,000 incl super / annum + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Analyse, design and write code for features that enhance the customer experience.
- Contribute to team culture – set standards for design, process, and tech workload allocation.
- Mentor Junior developers
- Take ownership and accountability for production services, including fix on fail, root cause determination and resolution.
- Deliver automated changes to production, using our change control processes.
- Ensure code quality via code reviews, unit tests, code coverage, etc.
- Production Support – the role requires you to be on primary support no more than 1 week out of 6.
- To be successful:
- Java development. Banking or Finance experience is a bonus.
- Developing micro-services (Spring Boot or other frameworks desired)
- Working on critical fault-tolerant applications
- Cloud (AWS/Azure) and microservice patterns
- Distributed, event driven systems using messaging protocols. Messaging middleware Apache Kafka preferred.
- Build and automation tools (Gradle, Jenkins, Python, Artifactory, Terraform, SonarQube).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders (both users and product owners)
- Interest in the entire application stack; from network, security, cloud, through application code, but an overarching desire to write code.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 0480 024 289 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.