Senior Java Programmer – Microservices / Springboot
6 months contract with the view to extend
Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
Rate on offer upto $900 incl super / day
Required experience and technical skills:
- Java (other JVM languages are considered a plus – Groovy, Scala, Kotlin)
- Microservices development experience is a Must have!
- Experience working in the cloud environment – AWS is a Must have!
- Knowledge of the following frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hystrix, Apache Camel
- Testing using JUnit, Mockito, TDD/BDD
- Build Tools – Gradle and Maven
- Rest API design and implementation
- Linux Familiarity
- Some experience in the integration world – Restful APIs
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins or similar
- Worked with automated testing in a CI/CD environment
To be successful in the role you will have a proven track record of designing, coding, testing, and installing applications programs either in one major program or a range of programs across multiple platforms. You will be an excellent communicator with a focus on team working, skilled in analysis and problem solving and have had previous experience using Gradle, Maven and Spring (Especially Spring Boot).
This role is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your designing and coding capabilities in one of Australia\’s largest financial institutions. Your innovation, can-do attitude, and experience in Java (Spring Boot) will see you highly regarded.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 0480 050 807 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.