- 12 months contract with possible extension
- Large Federal Client @ Parramatta
- $750 per day
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by client
The Senior Java Developer will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Java Applications and Services for the client.
- Design, prototype, develop, test, and implement Java Applications and Services in accordance with SDLC and Development.
- Framework in large and complex organizations.
- Work closely with the project team, technical lead, and architect to produce technical and support documentation on new and enhanced high quality secure Java Applications and Services.
- Develop Java Applications & Services that integrate with different platforms that also use relational databases.
- Supervise a team of developers and work as an effective team member in investigating and developing options and solutions while championing business needs.
- Liaise with users to determine requirements, develop, and implement robust solutions that meet these requirements.
- Use project control mechanisms to ensure the timely delivery of working and reliable applications.
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications.
- Adhere to all client\’s policies and guidelines including information security.
- All other tasks as directed by the Project Manager and/or PP&G related to delivering / supporting the Program/Project.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Demonstrated experience with a strong track record in delivering high quality successful ICT projects using contemporary project management methodologies and application development methodology and design patterns.
o Angular & Spring Boot & Node JS
o Web Services (REST/SOAP)
o IBM Open Stack (Swift)
o MS SQL Server / Oracle
o Jasper Reports
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve – 03 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.