- Senior Java Developer
- 6 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Melbourne CBD
- Daily Rates Upto $900/day incl super (Negotiable)
- Opportunity to work with the best engineering team\’
About the Role:
The role of Senior Java Developer will provide critical thinking and a high degree of technical innovation and attention to detail while being recognised as a trusted advisor to the team and stakeholders.
The characteristics include being versatile, displaying leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full SDLC, ultimately assisting in moving technology forward.
- Manage multiple streams of work, provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgement in their area of expertise / responsibility
- Work with teams and as individuals to analyse business processes / procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements
- Design & develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems
- Identify sub optimal CI/CD practices. Drive & provide recommended solutions and help teams with implementation.
- Contact for initial diagnosis of problems, for a system, sub-system or apply known solutions, including documenting problems, progress checking and escalation to ensure resolution.
- Feature / Epic / Story design, develop & deliver
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements & solutions
- Write well designed & high-quality testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into fully functional platform
- Apply pro-actively & perform hands-on design and implementation of best practice CI/CD
- Coaching & mentoring of other Service Team members
- Develop/contribute to software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate customer feedback
- Comply with project plans, industry standards and regulatory requirements
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Define, implement and maintain configuration of systems
- Share a 24/7 on-call rotation
Must have Skills
- MQ or Message hub or IBM WebSphere integration bus, Message broker
- Oracle 12c
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.