- Melbourne CBD
- 4 Month+ contract with a view of extension
- Immediate start!!
One of our large government clients is currently looking for a senior Java Consultant with UI/UX development skills and who is available immediately or with short notice.
- Overall 7+years of experience in Java (preferably 1.5 to 1.8) & JEE (1.4 to current)
- Experience in configuration, administration and deployment on WebSphere application server (Must)
- Worked in Linux and/or Windows
- Experience in Angular JS, Spring, JSP, Struts, Servlets, HTML, CSS and Source control strategies (GIT)
- Experience working in Agile/Kanban/Scrum/TDD or BDD environment and ability to coach/mentor the team (Must)
- Experience in UI/UX design (Must)
- Experience in analysis and design – JEE patterns
- Worked with Database – Oracle, SQL, stored procedures, RDMS
- Should have worked in Cloud-based application development (Must)
- Good experience using and administering Bamboo, JIRA, BitBucket, Jenkins (MUST)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556 quoting ref no#12177 . Applications closes based on volume of resumes received. Due to over-whelming response, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs