- Senior IT Project Manager
- Initial 6 month contract – $800+ per day
- Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Seeking to engage Senior IT Project Managers for an initial 6 month contact in Port Macquarie NSW 2444.
The program will continue the modernisation and transformation of company\’s IT environment by updating and upgrading the MS Windows Server technology stack, migrating workloads to Azure and rationalising and upgrading applications.
This resource will report to the Program Manager and be responsible for the management of IT technical projects.
The Project Manager will:
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
- Experience in migrating/upgrading legacy server based software applications over to the latest Microsoft offerings
- Experience in transitioning/migrating complex ICT legacy client and server management software tools over to the latest Microsoft offerings
- Experience in working with Microsoft and certified partners to migrate aging and legacy systems to the latest Microsoft offerings.
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Centre Technology
- Knowledge/experience in migration of Active Directory
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 13/12/2015.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: