- Initial 6 month contract w/ extensions
- NSW Port Macquarie location
- Must have Swift 2.0 experience
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN SYDNEY CBD WITH OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO PORT MACQUARIE
You will need to hit the ground running and be highly proficient with Swift. You\’ll be a critical member of the transformations team developing greenfield enterprise mobile apps where requirements often change during development, your ability to structure code that facilitates refactoring is essential.
You will design and implement the organisations desire to \”go mobile\”; eliminate paper based forms, access and interact with secure enterprise data, geospatial mapping and modelling, and all this must function securely whilst online or offline.
- This is a hands-on role, so we\’d love to you have at least three years\’ experience developing mobile apps. Experience with Realm and MapBox will bump you up the queue.
- Swift 2.0
- iOS 9+
- XCode 7+
- Sound enterprise application engineering experience; unit testing, continuous integration, concurrency and performance are big plusses
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working in an agile team, and scrum sessions
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the build of apps that are being engineered for the long term!
Please apply using the link below and call Cass on 02 9253 4300.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps IT are specialist recruiters in myriad Information Technology disciplines for both technical and business resources, and provide bespoke payroll and HR solutions to our portfolio of clients. As a Standard Business Sponsor we are able to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.