- 6 months contract with possible extension
- Competitive daily rate
- iOS with Swift experience essential
- Initial 4 weeks in Port Macquarie then, work remotely
Our client is looking for an iOS Developer to join their team based in Port Macquarie. The role will require an experienced developer to work within a team to provide innovative, custom built software to support our client\’s customers, stakeholders, and internal users.
As an experienced iOS Developer, you will be required to:
- iOS Development of code to be released through typical SDLC
- Documentation as requested by Project or Service Request
- Fault resolution, problem identification, diagnosis, information seeking, analysis and problem resolution
- Hands on approach for clarifying requirements and communication with stakeholders
- Assist with other documentation as needed e.g. training materials and support FAQs
- Swift 5;
- MapKit & CoreLocation;
- Realm database or similar framework;
- PromiseKit or similar framework;
- SwiftyJSON or similar framework.
Nice to Have(s)
- Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Agile Methodology(s)
- Atlassian Suite
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Jess on 03 8506 6523 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.