- Unique Career Opportunity!!Permanent Position!! Good Work Life Balance!!
- Melbourne CBD location with occasional travel to Geelong
- Good Experience with IIB,Websphere Message Broker and WMQ
Our Client, is a major government organisation has engaged Adaps to source an Senior Integration Specialist with good work experience in IBM Stack (Websphere Enterprise Service Bus,IBM Integration Bus) and MQ skills.
Location: Melbourne CBD
This position Ideally suits an IBM Integration Bus Developer with:
- Overall 8+years of IT experience with at least 2 years of experience in leading development teams,coaching junior developers and aspire to continue lead the team members.
- Minimum 5 years Integration Development Experience preferably (IIB, Websphere Message Broker,Websphere ESB,IBM BPM) (MUST)
- Implementation experience with Integration Technologies (WMQ, JMS, Web Services, etc.)
- Experience with Work Estimation and Planning(Desirable)
- Familiarity with Business Process Modelling concepts and notation
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively to manage end-to-end support and resolution processes for assigned tasks.
- Through in-depth analysis, review and application of expert knowledge is advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 and apply using the link to find out further information.