- Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne
- 12 Months Contract with a view to extension
- Rate on offer upto $920/day (Incl super)
- Experience Required: HR experience along with deep expertise in one or more modules such as Core HCM, Recruitment, Learning, Talent, Advance Compensation
- Contribute as the HCM Consultant to the implementation of an end-to-end HCM solution (Workday).
- Undertake project activity as directed by the program to ensure all deliverables are achieved on time and within budget.
- You will draw on previous Workday Implementation experience as a Business Analyst across design, testing, cut-over and Go-live activities.
- Apply relevant specialist knowledge and experience to understand, influence and advise.
- Assist in the delivery of Workday solution for client working closely with vendors across implementation activities.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, as key experts across the product and processes at local and ideally global level, as well as best practice recommendations.
- They will be accountable for activities such as documenting target state process\’ (in Signavio), SOPs, updating functional workbooks, build test cases/test scenarios, execute functional testing etc and championing the change within their P&C function.
- Support the project in delivery of EIB templates build, Configuration Workbooks, tenant setup for system testing, SIT testing and other Workday admin activities.
- Supporting P&C stakeholders through business transformation journey across business process design, technical solution and transition to future state.
- Where required, support client P&C team with the development of People products and services as part of implementation activities.
- Deliver HR customer centric outcomes using agile techniques to deliver an exceptional leader and employee experience.
- Build strong relationships and manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management
- Requirements analysis, management, and documentation skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Relationship Building & Communicating with Influence
- Analytical Skills
- Minimum 7+ years HR experience along with deep expertise in one or more modules such as Core HCM, Recruitment, Learning, Talent, Advance Compensation etc.
- Experience with HRIS/HCM Systems (SAAS) implementations working closely with implementation partners/vendors (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in fast-changing environments
- Experience in data mapping and advanced excel skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Asia region jurisdictional, employment law and regulatory requirements (preferred Japan regional experience), financial services business & processes would be an advantage.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.