- Senior Frontend Developer
- Employment Type: Permanent opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Location: Melbourne
- Salary: Up to $150,000 per annum (Including Super) + Bonus + Additional Perks!
- Workdays: Two days required in the office (Tuesday and Thursday) with flexible working hours to accommodate personal needs, such as childcare responsibilities or other commitments.
- Benefits: Enjoy work-life balance and avail discounts on home loans and other perks. ⚖️
- Exciting Career Path with Tremendous Growth Opportunities in This Role!
- Build and implement A/B Tests and Personalisation experiences to improve customer experiences and increase Digital Sales across various Digital Channels including web, internet, and mobile banking.
- Manage the end-to-end development of new opportunities, from sizing/shaping the solution through to implementing the experience to customers.
- Using Web Development technologies along with Adobe Target to build new digital experiences.
- Work with Business stakeholders including UX/UI, Product, Digital and Marketing specialists to shape and create new test experiences, ensuring that tests are built to required specifications.
- Explore and deliver new capability initiatives that enable scaling the use and value of Optimisation and Personalisation into new channels and experiences.
- Identify and implement improvements to development practices and processes to continuously improve speed to market, customer experience and benefit realisation.
- Manage the end-to-end development of new opportunities, from sizing / shaping the solution through to implementing the experience to customers.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of web application development and accessibility development practices
- Experience with optimization platforms like Adobe Target or Optimizely and a proficient understanding of their functionalities.
- Experience working with AEM, Adobe Target (or equivalent CRO tool) and Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of version control system such as Git
- Experience working with agile practices.
- Strong Front End Development skills.
- Design and develop new features, enhance existing ones, test both versions, and optimize based on results.
- Collaborate closely with UI/UX designers who use Figma for designs.
- Experience in Accessibility testing and peer reviews.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Charlie – 0485 883 560 for further details. Applications close based on the volume of applications received.
Adaps is an equal-opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought, and work arrangements.
Search purpose : Senior Frontend Developer, Frontend Developer, web developer, react, NodeJS, Adobe Target.