- Senior Engineer – Java, Microservices and AWS
- Excellent Salary $ 130K – $140K + Benefits
- Permanent role @ Melbourne CBD
- Opportunity to work with the best engineering team.
About the Role
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be working within a high-performing engineering team, who are highly talented and work on complex systems. You will develop complex back-end Java applications within a microservices-based architecture sitting on an AWS CI/CD pipeline.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to understand and analyse requirements and metrics to establish realisable specifications.
- Design, build, test and deploy software solutions that meet our goals (including UI, APIs, serverless microservices, business logic & data components)
- Write well-designed, testable clean code and automated tests.
- Continuously improve and enhance and existing software where necessary.
- Analyse production incidents when they occur and help work on fixes to resolve problems.
Must have Skills:
- Highly proficient in software development in Node, Java, TypeScript, Python
- UI development experience in
- Serverless, Microservice & Container based application development.
- Design and Architecture experience (Evolutionary, Resilient)
- Experience with a broad range of AWS Services
- Continuous Delivery Engineering – pipeline tooling (Linux, Github, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Artifactory, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Jira, Confluence)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAMS on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.