- Senior Engineer (API/ Java / node Microservices)
- Permanent opportunity
- Melbourne Based role – Tier 1 Bank
- Salary on offer upto $145K/annum incl Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc
- Java 8 or later
- Microservices design
- Spring/Spring Boot frameworks
- Good knowledge of AWS, Azure or GCP native services REST API design
- Continuous Integration/Deployment Practices – Jenkins
- Secure coding practices
- Agile methodologies
The role is primarily to develop, enhance and support Java / node applications that will include the following:
- Involved in the entire software delivery lifecycle, from design through build, test, and documentation, to run and support of the solutions in production.
- Perform code reviews and estimates for new functionality as well as driving improvements in team\’s development and QA practices.
- Collaborate with other team members and different project stakeholders to ensure the success of the deliverable.
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of the team.
- Ensure that the solutions are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and adhere to the company\’s security and quality standards
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Renu on 03 7036 4180 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.